Zoom F4 Field Recorder
The Zoom F4 Field Recorder is an 8-track multitrack recorder with integrated mixer for up to 6 inputs. Offering the same accessibility and ease of use as other Zoom recorders the F4 offers a compact solution for professional level audio on productions of any budget.
The zooms small size makes it an excellent solution for use on location and over the should work while professional features like super-low-noise mic preamps, time code with pinpoint accuracy, and advanced look-ahead limiters guarantee high quality recordings.
- 6 discrete inputs including with 4 locking Neutrik XLR/TRS combo connectors, 1 3.5mm stereo input, and Zoom mic capsule input
- High-quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain, less than -127 dBu EIN, and +4 dB line inputs
- Support for up to 24-bit/192 kHz recording as well as 96 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 48 kHz, and 44.1 kHz, plus 47.952 kHz/48.048 kHz for HD video compatibility; 16-/24-bit resolution
- Accurate time code (0.2 ppm) I/O on standard BNC connectors; drop frame/non-drop formats with Jam Sync
- AA battery, external DC battery, and Zoom AD-19 12V AC Adapter power options
- Dedicated gain control knob, 6-segment LED level meter, and PFL/Solo switch for each channel
- Phantom power (+48V/+24V) on all preamps
- Advanced Look-Ahead onboard limiters for input and output
- Input delay of up to 30 msec per channel and output delay of up to 10 frames per output
- Compatible with all Zoom mic capsules; optional ECM extender cable enables remote positioning
- Dual XLR balanced Main Outs plus 1/8″ stereo mini-jack Sub Out
- Dual SD/SDHC/SDXC card slots, up to 512 GB each
Why Red Star
Full-Service, 24-Hour Support
Production work happens around the clock. Red Star is there for you every minute.
We’re not talking about a “1-800” number. We will give you a direct line to one of our staff members so you can feel confident that you have everything you need to keep your production running smoothly day or night.
If You Need It, We'll Find It
If you need something outside our huge inventory, we’ll do everything we can to find it.
We’ve built a nationwide network of partners so that we can be your single source of equipment. When it comes to making sure you have the right tools for the job, we’ll move mountains so you don’t have to.