The Canon C500 MKII comes equipped with a 5.9K full-frame CMOS sensor capable of over 15 stops of dynamic range. The newly developed Image Processor expands functionality and flexibility by enabling internal recording of Canon Cinema Raw Light and Dual Pixel Autofocus.
- 5.9K Full Frame CMOS Sensor, with support for Super 35mm and Super 16mm crop modes
- User Changeable Lens Mounts which gives users freedom to use the lenses they desire
- Newly developed DIGIC DV 7 Image Processor, which powerfully processes high-resolution image data
- Canon Cinema RAW Light and XF-AVC Recording
- Proxy Recording
- Compatibility with EF and PL Lenses*
- Anamorphic Lens Support
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with support for Touch AF and Face Detection AF
- Canon Log 2 and 3 Support
- 4 Channel Audio Recording With Expansion Unit
- Support for Custom User LUTs
- Camera Body
- LCD Screen
- Top/ Bottom Plate
- (2) Batteries – BPA-60
- Power Supply
- (2) CFexpress Type-B – 512GB
Why Red Star
Full-Service, 24-Hour Support
Production work happens around the clock. Red Star is there for you every minute.
We’re not talking about a “1-800” number. We will give you a direct line to one of our staff members so you can feel confident that you have everything you need to keep your production running smoothly day or night.
If You Need It, We'll Find It
If you need something outside our huge inventory, we’ll do everything we can to find it.
We’ve built a nationwide network of partners so that we can be your single source of equipment. When it comes to making sure you have the right tools for the job, we’ll move mountains so you don’t have to.