Canon C500 Mark II
The Canon EOS C500 Mark II is a high-end cinema camera with 5.9K full frame CMOS sensor capable of over 15 stops of dynamic range. The newly-developed image DIGIC DV 7 processor expands functionality, and enables unmatched performance among Canon EOS Cinema cameras.
The C500 Mark II supports Canon Cinema Raw Lite recording internally, as well as XF-AVC and proxy recording options. Color profiles including Canon Log 2 and Log 3, and color gamuts including Cinema BT.2020, DCI-P3, and BT.709 let the C500 Mark II integrate easily in any workflow.
When recording Cinema Raw Light, high speed recording of 60 frames per second is possible in full 5.9K resolution. Five-axis image stabilization is built in to the camera, allowing for exceptionally smooth handheld shots, even when shooting with manual or anamorphic lenses. Canon’s enhanced Clear Scan Shutter helps minimize flicker and is optimized for performance when shooting LED volumes and video walls.
- 5.9K Full Frame CMOS Sensor
- Field-swappable Lens Mount
- DIGIC DV 7 Image Processor
- Canon Cinema RAW Light and XF-AVC Recording
- Proxy Recording
- Compatibility with EF or PL Lenses
- Anamorphic Support
- 5-Axis Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Touch and Face Detection
- Canon Log 2 (Clog2) and 3 (Clog3) Support
- Support for Custom User LUTs
- Canon EOS C500 Mark II Camera Body
- Canon GR-V1 Camera Grip
- Canon LM-V2 4.3″ LCD Monitor
- Canon LA-V2 LCD Attachment Unit
- Handle Unit
- Microphone Holder
- Battery Charger with cable/adapter
- (2) BPA-60 Batteries
- (2) 512 GB CFexpress Type-B Cards
Why Red Star
Camera, Lighting & Grip, Production Support, Trucks. We rent it all.
Our team of over 40 rental technicians, agents, and repair specialists are experts in every aspect of production. When you send us a message, we’ll connect you with the help you need.
If You Need It, We'll Find It
If it’s production related, we’ll do everything we can to find it.
We carry thousands of items, but if we don’t have what you need, we can find it. We have a nationwide network of rental partners to make it easy to keep all your rentals coming from one trusted supplier. When it comes to having the right tools for the job, we’ll move mountains so you don’t have to.