Shure FP42 4-Input Audio Mixer
The FP42 is a 4-input, 2-output self-contained stereo mixer that blends the reliability and professional features of a studio console with the light weight and portability of a location mixer.
- 4 transformer-coupled XLR inputs, each microphone-line switchable with low-cut filters and cuing function
- Phantom power for condenser microphone operation
- Built-in tone oscillator for level checking and line testing
- Left- and right-channel transformer-coupled XLR outputs, with mic/line and mono/stereo switches
- Parallel stereo ¼” and mini headphone jacks with level control
- Left and right mix bus jacks
- Active, feedback-type input gain controls for high-level input signals without input attenuators
- Adjustable-threshold limiter with left- and right-channel peak indicators
- VU meters with range switch and battery check function
- Left- and right-channel master level controls and ganged headphone level control
- 10 hour battery life under normal conditions
- Noiseless and automatic switchover to and from battery power
Why Red Star
Camera, Lighting & Grip, Production Support, Trucks. We rent it all.
Our team of over 40 rental technicians, agents, and repair specialists are experts in every aspect of production. When you send us a message, we’ll connect you with the help you need.
If You Need It, We'll Find It
If it’s production related, we’ll do everything we can to find it.
We carry thousands of items, but if we don’t have what you need, we can find it. We have a nationwide network of rental partners to make it easy to keep all your rentals coming from one trusted supplier. When it comes to having the right tools for the job, we’ll move mountains so you don’t have to.