Teradek Bolt 600 Receiver
The Teradek 2nd generation Bolt 600 receiver can take in wireless 1080p video with close to zero latency. Use up to four receivers to get a great multi-viewing situation with your clients, producers, or technicians on set. For Zoom sessions, use Teradek’s USB option to stream directly to your computer from a Bolt 600 receiver.
- Range: 600 feet by line-of-sight
- Video delay: <1ms (when no video format conversion is enabled)
- 3G SDI
- Compatible with Bolt 600 TX
- Video Resolution Transmission
- 1080p 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98
- 1080PsF 30/29.97/25/24/23.98
- 1080i 60/59.94/50
- 720p 60/59.94/50
- 576p 50 (via HDMI port only)
- 480p 59.94 (via HDMI port only)
- Bolt 600 TX and RX
- D-Tap power cables
- SDI Cables
Why Red Star
Full-Service, 24-Hour Support
Production work happens around the clock. Red Star is there for you every minute.
We’re not talking about a “1-800” number. We will give you a direct line to one of our staff members so you can feel confident that you have everything you need to keep your production running smoothly day or night.
If You Need It, We'll Find It
If you need something outside our huge inventory, we’ll do everything we can to find it.
We’ve built a nationwide network of partners so that we can be your single source of equipment. When it comes to making sure you have the right tools for the job, we’ll move mountains so you don’t have to.