Teradek Bolt 500 Wireless Receiver
The Teradek 3rd generation Bolt 500 can receive up to 1080p wireless video with close to zero latency. Use up to four receivers to get a great multi-viewing situation with your clients, producers, or technicians on set. For Zoom sessions, use Teradek’s USB option to stream directly to your computer from a Bolt 500 receiver.
- Range: 500 feet by line-of-sight
- Video delay: <1ms (when no video format conversion is enabled)
- 3G SDI and HDMI
- Compatible with the Bolt 500 and Bolt 500 XT
- Video Resolution Transmission
- 1080p 23.98 / 24 / 25 / 29.97 / 30 / 50 / 59.94 / 60
- 1080p sf23.98 / 24 / 25 / 29.97 / 30
- 1080i 50 / 59.94 / 60
- 720p 50 / 59.94 / 60
- 480p 59.94 / 576p 50 (via HDMI ports only)
- 480i (NTSC) / 576i (PAL)
- Bolt 500 RX
- D-Tap power cables
- SDI Cables
- AC Power
Why Red Star
Full-Service, 24-Hour Support
Production work happens around the clock. Red Star is there for you every minute.
We’re not talking about a “1-800” number. We will give you a direct line to one of our staff members so you can feel confident that you have everything you need to keep your production running smoothly day or night.
If You Need It, We'll Find It
If you need something outside our huge inventory, we’ll do everything we can to find it.
We’ve built a nationwide network of partners so that we can be your single source of equipment. When it comes to making sure you have the right tools for the job, we’ll move mountains so you don’t have to.