Sound Devices 633 Mixer/Recorder
The Sound Devices 633 Mixer/Record is built from the ground up with production mixing in mind. This 6 input mixer with integrated 10-track recorder is compact, rugged and designed to make sure you never miss a moment of dialogue.
The ability to record simultaneously to both SD and CompactFlash cards coupled with Powersafe circuitry and the ability to power the mixer from up to four power sources with seamless swap-over safeguard your recordings. A 10-second internal battery and automatic file closure and shutdown on power loss help prevent file corruption and data loss.
The Sound Devices 633’s light weight, conveniently placed ports and faders and long battery life make it an excellent choice for over the shoulder work.
- 6 analog inputs with integrated 10-track recorder
- 3 full-featured mic/line preamps plus 3 line-level inputs
- Dedicated front-panel faders and PFLs
- Polyphonic or monophonic broadcast WAV files @ 24-bit 48kHz
- 96kHz and 192kHz sampling for 6 tracks, time code stamped MP3
- Simultaneous or independent recording to SD and CompactFlash card
- 6 mix buses, left/right main plus Aux 1/2/3/4
- Output limiting (threshold selectable from +4dBu to +18dBu; 20:1 ratio; 1mS attack, 500mS release)
- 10 second internal power reserve closes files and shuts down unit
- Two second power-on to recording
- AES input, two-channel AES3 or AES42, four channels of AES output
- Accurate Time Code Master Clock generator and reader with 0.5 frame per day accuracy
Why Red Star
Full-Service, 24-Hour Support
Production work happens around the clock. Red Star is there for you every minute.
We’re not talking about a “1-800” number. We will give you a direct line to one of our staff members so you can feel confident that you have everything you need to keep your production running smoothly day or night.
If You Need It, We'll Find It
If you need something outside our huge inventory, we’ll do everything we can to find it.
We’ve built a nationwide network of partners so that we can be your single source of equipment. When it comes to making sure you have the right tools for the job, we’ll move mountains so you don’t have to.