Shure FP42 4-Input Audio Mixer
The FP42 is a 4-input, 2-output self-contained stereo mixer that blends the reliability and professional features of a studio console with the light weight and portability of a location mixer.
- 4 transformer-coupled XLR inputs, each microphone-line switchable with low-cut filters and cuing function
- Phantom power for condenser microphone operation
- Built-in tone oscillator for level checking and line testing
- Left- and right-channel transformer-coupled XLR outputs, with mic/line and mono/stereo switches
- Parallel stereo ¼” and mini headphone jacks with level control
- Left and right mix bus jacks
- Active, feedback-type input gain controls for high-level input signals without input attenuators
- Adjustable-threshold limiter with left- and right-channel peak indicators
- VU meters with range switch and battery check function
- Left- and right-channel master level controls and ganged headphone level control
- 10 hour battery life under normal conditions
- Noiseless and automatic switchover to and from battery power
Why Red Star
Full-Service, 24-Hour Support
Production work happens around the clock. Red Star is there for you every minute.
We’re not talking about a “1-800” number. We will give you a direct line to one of our staff members so you can feel confident that you have everything you need to keep your production running smoothly day or night.
If You Need It, We'll Find It
If you need something outside our huge inventory, we’ll do everything we can to find it.
We’ve built a nationwide network of partners so that we can be your single source of equipment. When it comes to making sure you have the right tools for the job, we’ll move mountains so you don’t have to.