Panasonic Lumix GH5
Panasonic Lumix GH5 is a 4K digital camera with a durable, magnesium alloy body that’s splash/dust/freeze proof. The mirrorless design enables a lighter, more compact camera body that can go anywhere you can.
Cutting edge features include 4K 60p (4:2:0 8 bit) and 30p (4:2:2 10 bit) in camera cinematic video, 5 axis dual I.S 2.0 stabilization, and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs thanks to the exclusive Lumix 4K Photo (8MP, 30/60 fps) and brand new 6K PHOTO mode. The perfect tool for capturing the perfect moment.
- Professional photo and video: 20.3 Megapixel micro four thirds sensor with no low pass filter to capture sharp images with a high dynamic range and artifact free performance
- Splash or Freeze Proof Design: Freeze proof to 10 degrees the durable magnesium alloy body withstands heavy use in the field; Splash or dust proof construction with weather sealing on every Joint, dial and button
- Dual image stabilization: 5 axis dual image stabilization corrects all lenses, including classic lenses not equipped with O. I. S, to eliminate Blur and nearly eliminate body and lens shake in both photo and 4K video recording
- 4K video capture: Records silky smooth 4K 60P by 50P (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 ; MOV or MP4) video with internal 4: 2: 2 10 bit 4K video recording, Plus exclusive 6K photo and 4K post focus records photos up to 60Fps
- Connectivity and Ports: 3.5 millimeter audio port, connect to devices with USB 3.0, an external monitor or external Recorder with a full size HDMI port; Available Twin SD card slots (UHS II U3 compatible)
- Camera Body
- (3) Batteries
- (2) SDXC Class 10 Card – 64GB
- Neck Strap
Why Red Star
Full-Service, 24-Hour Support
Production work happens around the clock. Red Star is there for you every minute.
We’re not talking about a “1-800” number. We will give you a direct line to one of our staff members so you can feel confident that you have everything you need to keep your production running smoothly day or night.
If You Need It, We'll Find It
If you need something outside our huge inventory, we’ll do everything we can to find it.
We’ve built a nationwide network of partners so that we can be your single source of equipment. When it comes to making sure you have the right tools for the job, we’ll move mountains so you don’t have to.