Matthews Max Menace Arm
$300.00 – $325.00
The Matthews Max Menace Arm will support lighting fixtures up to 175 pounds and allows you to place fixtures almost anywhere on set – back lights, over set walls and in places where lifts are restricted such as rooftops and balconies.
The Max menace arm will support a 75lb light fixture up to 17.5ft on the horizontal and over 20ft in elevation. Its horizontal plane can be adjusted from 7-10ft and at an extension of 8ft it has a capacity of 175lbs.
The max menace arm can be counterbalanced with either shot or sand bags or by using standard weight plates and can be moved around easily on flat, level surfaces.
- Can be positioned flush against a wall, into or around a corner.
- Works below the horizontal thus eliminating the need for scaffolding.
- Can be positioned parallel up to a 10′ ceiling.
- 16′ extension without adapter. 17.5′ extension with adapter.
- Self-leveling head with Baby Pin and Junior Receiver.
- Fast and easy setup or tear down.
- Easily movable at full extension on level surfaces.
- Angles are adjustable with light fixture attached.
- Use for lights, flags, frames, branch holders or even cameras.
- 3:1 weight ratio
Learn more at Matthews
Why Red Star
Full-Service, 24-Hour Support
Production work happens around the clock. Red Star is there for you every minute.
We’re not talking about a “1-800” number. We will give you a direct line to one of our staff members so you can feel confident that you have everything you need to keep your production running smoothly day or night.
If You Need It, We'll Find It
If you need something outside our huge inventory, we’ll do everything we can to find it.
We’ve built a nationwide network of partners so that we can be your single source of equipment. When it comes to making sure you have the right tools for the job, we’ll move mountains so you don’t have to.