Canon R6 MkII with Stop Motion Firmware
Improving on its predecessor, the Canon R6 MkII is a full frame camera combining 24.2 megapixel still photography, 4k 60fps video capture, and, with the included firmware, improved tools and support for stop-motion animation. It covers an incredible variety of uses for both creative and professional projects. As with other cameras of the series, you can expect fast and intuitive autofocus, in-body image stabilization, and crisp, low-noise image capture. Pairs great with any of our wide range of Canon RF lenses.
The inclusion of the Stop Motion Firmware unlocks extra features including higher resolution monitoring and focus peaking when paired with stop motion software such as Dragonframe, and more granular and lockable control over digital lens functions to maintain focus and prevent flickering. Canon has provided a comprehensive set of tools to make a traditionally difficult process that much easier.
- Included Stop Motion Animation Firmware provides larger live view, USB manual focus peaking, and more
- High image quality featuring a new 24.2 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400
- RAW burst mode and pre-shooting captures up to approx. 30 fps
- Automatic subject detection of people, animals, and vehicles
- 6K oversampled uncropped 4K movie at up to 60 fps
- In-body Image Stabilizer with up to 8 stops of Shake Correction with Coordinated Control IS
- UVC/UAC compatibility allows use as a web camera and stream live video in Full HD
- Camera Body
- (3) Batteries
- (1) SDXC UHS-II Card – 128GB
- SD Card Reader
Why Red Star
Camera, Lighting & Grip, Production Supplies, Trucks. We do it all.
Our team of over 40 rental technicians, agents, and repair specialists means that we have experts for every aspect of production. If you send us a message, we will connect you with the right person to help.
If You Need It, We'll Find It
If you need something outside our rental inventory, we’ll do everything we can to find it.
We’ve built a nationwide network of rental partners to make Red Star your single source for production equipment. When it comes to having the right tools for the job, we’ll move mountains so you don’t have to.