Canon 5D MKIV
The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV camera’s full-frame sensor delivers phenomenal results with efficiency and ease, no matter the task. It incorporates Canon’s impressive technological and engineering know-how into a DSLR camera that captures stunning still photographs and 4K video, whether you’re taking portraits in the studio or shooting on location.
- New 30.4 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor has an ISO range 100–32000; expandable up to 50–102400 (equivalent ISO).
- 4K Motion JPEG video (DCI cinema-type 4096 x 2160) at 30p or 24p; 4K 8.8-Megapixel images; multiple video options include Full HD up to 60p, and HD up to 120p.
- Superb Dual Pixel CMOS AF for responsive and smooth AF during video or Live View shooting; LCD monitor has full touch-screen interface, including selection of AF area.
- Excellent performance — up to 7.0 fps** continuous shooting speed.
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor helps provide precise exposure metering, helps detect flickering lights and allows for enhanced scene recognition and face detection capabilities.
- Camera Body
- (2) Batteries
- (2) SD Class 10 Card – 64GB
- Neck Strap
Why Red Star
Full-Service, 24-Hour Support
Production work happens around the clock. Red Star is there for you every minute.
We’re not talking about a “1-800” number. We will give you a direct line to one of our staff members so you can feel confident that you have everything you need to keep your production running smoothly day or night.
If You Need It, We'll Find It
If you need something outside our huge inventory, we’ll do everything we can to find it.
We’ve built a nationwide network of partners so that we can be your single source of equipment. When it comes to making sure you have the right tools for the job, we’ll move mountains so you don’t have to.