Matthews Max Menace Arm
The Matthews Max Menace Arm will support lighting fixtures up to 175 pounds and allows you to place fixtures almost anywhere on set – back lights, over set walls and in places where lifts are restricted such as rooftops and balconies.
The Max menace arm will support a 75lb light fixture up to 17.5ft on the horizontal and over 20ft in elevation. Its horizontal plane can be adjusted from 7-10ft and at an extension of 8ft it has a capacity of 175lbs.
The max menace arm can be counterbalanced with either shot or sand bags or by using standard weight plates and can be moved around easily on flat, level surfaces.
- Can be positioned flush against a wall, into or around a corner.
- Works below the horizontal thus eliminating the need for scaffolding.
- Can be positioned parallel up to a 10′ ceiling.
- 16′ extension without adapter. 17.5′ extension with adapter.
- Self-leveling head with Baby Pin and Junior Receiver.
- Fast and easy setup or tear down.
- Easily movable at full extension on level surfaces.
- Angles are adjustable with light fixture attached.
- Use for lights, flags, frames, branch holders or even cameras.
- 3:1 weight ratio
Learn more at Matthews
$300 – $325
Why Red Star
Camera, Lighting & Grip, Production Support, Trucks. We rent it all.
Our team of over 40 rental technicians, agents, and repair specialists are experts in every aspect of production. When you send us a message, we’ll connect you with the help you need.
If You Need It, We'll Find It
If it’s production related, we’ll do everything we can to find it.
We carry thousands of items, but if we don’t have what you need, we can find it. We have a nationwide network of rental partners to make it easy to keep all your rentals coming from one trusted supplier. When it comes to having the right tools for the job, we’ll move mountains so you don’t have to.