Canon R6 Mark II with Stop Motion Firmware
Improving on its predecessor, the Canon R6 Mark II is a full frame camera combining 24.2 megapixel still photography, 4k 60fps video capture, and with the included firmware, improved tools and support for stop-motion animation. It covers an incredible variety of uses for both creative and professional projects. As with other cameras of the series, you can expect fast and intuitive autofocus, in-body image stabilization, and crisp, low-noise image capture. Pairs great with any of our wide range of Canon RF lenses.
- Included Stop Motion Animation Firmware provides larger live view, USB manual focus peaking, and more
- High image quality featuring a new 24.2 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400
- RAW burst mode and pre-shooting captures up to approx. 30 fps
- Automatic subject detection of people, animals, and vehicles
- 6K oversampled uncropped 4K movie at up to 60 fps
- In-body Image Stabilizer with up to 8 stops of Shake Correction with Coordinated Control IS
- UVC/UAC compatibility allows use as a web camera and stream live video in Full HD
- Canon R6 Mark II Camera Body
- (3) Batteries
- (1) SDXC UHS-II Card – 128GB
- SD Card Reader
Why Red Star
Camera, Lighting & Grip, Production Support, Trucks. We rent it all.
Our team of over 40 rental technicians, agents, and repair specialists are experts in every aspect of production. When you send us a message, we’ll connect you with the help you need.
If You Need It, We'll Find It
If it’s production related, we’ll do everything we can to find it.
We carry thousands of items, but if we don’t have what you need, we can find it. We have a nationwide network of rental partners to make it easy to keep all your rentals coming from one trusted supplier. When it comes to having the right tools for the job, we’ll move mountains so you don’t have to.