The EOS C200 Digital Cinema Camera is a “ready-to-go” production camera that comes with a built-in electronic viewfinder and an array of accessories including a 4-inch touch screen LCD monitor, a versatile handle and ergonomic handgrip. The camera can record internal 4K RAW to a CFast™ 2.0 card in Canon’s new Cinema RAW Light format without compromising detail, as well as 4K UHD and Full HD in MP4 format to SD cards.
The 8.85 Megapixel Super 35mm CMOS sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range, Dual Pixel CMOS AF, full compatibility with Canon EF-mount lenses, and HDR capability help make the EOS C200 ideal for film, documentary and television production, corporate and event videography, and newsgathering. The camera’s multitude of features helps deliver outstanding image quality, performance and versatility.
- Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
- Dual DIGIC DV 6 Processors
- 4K DCI and UHD, 1920 x 1080
- 59.94/50/29.97/25/24/23.98p & 120p in HD
- Canon RAW Light, MP4, MP4 Sub-Recording
- Rotating 4″ LCD Monitor, Camera Grip
- Integrated EVF, 2 x XLR Audio Inputs
- 1 x CFast Card, 2 x SD Card Slots
- SDI, HDMI, & Ethernet Connectors
- C200 body with EF lens mount
- (1)128GB CFast 2.0 card (approx. 40 minutes in 4K)
- CFast 2.0 card reader
- Battery Charger
- AC power supply
Why Red Star
Full-Service, 24-Hour Support
Production work happens around the clock. Red Star is there for you every minute.
We’re not talking about a “1-800” number. We will give you a direct line to one of our staff members so you can feel confident that you have everything you need to keep your production running smoothly day or night.
If You Need It, We'll Find It
If you need something outside our huge inventory, we’ll do everything we can to find it.
We’ve built a nationwide network of partners so that we can be your single source of equipment. When it comes to making sure you have the right tools for the job, we’ll move mountains so you don’t have to.